Friday, June 17, 2005


I guess Chocolate Donut Holes aren't OK for a dog to eat. The kid's friend came over (as usual), only this time, instead of candy, she brought a whole box of chocolate glazed donut holes!!! Yay!!! She left that box on the floor by her stuff, and left the room briefly. How nice of her, I thought. I grabbed that box and proceeded to eat 4 or 5 of those delectable treats. The momma saw me and came running like a lunatic, snatching the box and the last of the yummy holes. I guess chocolate and dogs aren't compatible. I think that stinks. I'm ok though, they probably don't use real chocolate in those donuts anyway. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Jethro, have you been sick yet from eating all that Chocolate? Did you get scolded or did the "kid"? :) Have a good day, and don't chase too many little animals!! Love you!

8:28 AM  
Blogger KMR said...

I have been teased non-stop for being a "Donut Hole Stealer". I didn't get sick at all, thank goodness!

9:32 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

back away from the chocolate!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker