Thursday, May 26, 2005


We finally went for a very long walk today in the woods. It was very wet, but there were lots of things to explore and sniff. I love walking in the streams and ponds too. On the way back I decided to take a detour through the garden. I sunk up to my eyeballs, but made it through (even though the momma was hollering at me). When I got to the house the daddy wanted to wash my legs and feet off. No way!! I ran like hell, to the other side of the fence...they can't get me! The momma finally made me go for another walk down to the pond and I went hunting for frogs and toads. She seemed satisfied with my hunting abilities, and my legs and feet no longer needed to be washed by the daddy. All in all, a good morning. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker